February 21, 2020
When it comes to college, many potential students choose a school where they can get the most for their money. Princeton Review this month released its 2020 list of best value colleges, which includes six institutions in Maryland.
A total of 200 colleges — 137 private and 63 public — made the list. The schools reflect 7% of colleges across the country and offer the best return on investment for students, according to the research.
Of the 200 schools included on the list, 75 received a nod for having the highest return on investment, including one in Maryland: Johns Hopkins University ranked No. 37 on the list of 75.
The following Maryland schools made the top 200. Schools were not ranked hierarchically.
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- McDaniel College, Westminster
- St. John’s College, Annapolis
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, St. Mary’s City
- United States Naval Academy, Annapolis
- Washington College, Chestertown